Chehalem Park and Recreation District is offering the Newberg Middle School Track and Field (NMSTF) program this spring.
Practice begins March 12th and will be two or three times per week, depending on the meet schedule. Practices will be from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the Newberg High School track.
Meets will start the first week of April and will run through mid-May. There will be one meet per week. Meets are scheduled to start at 4 p.m.
Coaches are needed for the following events.
- Sprints (Girls' 100 m, 200 m, 400 m, 100 m Hurdles)
- Sprints (Boys' 100 m, 200 m, 400 m, 100 m Hurdles)
- Relays (Girls and Boys 4 x 100 m, 4 x 400 m)
- Throws (Girls and Boys' Shot, Turbo Javelin, and Discus)
- Jumps (Girls and Boys' High Jump and Long Jump)
For more information, please contact coach Dave Miller at 503.537.9200 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A criminal background check is required.