- Measure 36-170 passed at approximately 62 percent approval
- Election results have been certified in Yamhill County Elections Office, and ratified by CPRD Board of Directors at the December Board meeting.
- At an Internal staff meeting on Nov. 10th, the staff, together with Board counsel, set standards for issuing bonds.
- Request for Qualifications was published (appeared in Newberg Graphic on Nov. 12). These applications are under review now.
- After RFQ is complete, Request for Proposals will be released.
- Public information process will invite comments from public on submitted design.
- Break ground on construction target 2015
- Open doors 2018
To follow updates, visit our webpage devoted to the pool renovation. This is still early in the process, but we will be adding all updates to this page.
If you have questions, please contact us at 971.832.4222 or 503.537.2909.